09 September 2010

My Website Is Official!

I am pleased to announce that my photography website, nikkimoorephotography.com, is now up and running! I am SO thrilled to have it finished and 'out there'!  Go ahead, take a look, I'll still be here when you get back. 
...
Did you like it? Another thing: I must really be a professional now, because I've got a Facebook fan page! :) If you want to 'like' me on Facebook (I feel like I'm in junior high...do you like me? choose yes or no), I'd...like that. :) There's also a handy little box on the sidebar of this blog.  UPDATE: Now you can 'like' each post individually...the Like button shows up at the end of each post.


Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, encouragement and support!  I've got a lot done so far, but there is so much left to do. Photography is my true passion, and I'm so lucky that I get to make it my job too.

No comments: