14 October 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!

So lately I've kinda fallen in love with photo cards. (I know,  I know, it's early, but we've gotta start thinking about these things!) Not just cards that print out on a one sided rectangle at a Walmart kiosk, but some seriously hip cards to send out at Christmas.  I've designed these cards (some with help from the Omaha-based Gradybug Designs) just in time for the upcoming holiday postal merriment.

These design below are but a few configurations of what I can do! I can rework them with different colors, fonts, text (of course), even sometimes different shapes. I've kept the text at a minimum on these samples, but I can include whatever you'd like.

Oh yeah...this is just good news all around...these cards ALL come with a properly sized envelope, and it's pre-printed with your return address on the front or back. A pretty sweet time-saver if you ask me! They are all printed double sided, and one even has room on the back for some of that holiday note-writing business.  The circle design can even have a hole punched in the top, so it can be a Christmas tree decoration!  They come in a few paper types: pearl, linen, smooth and watercolor. You can also add a high gloss finish which is really neat looking. I have samples of every kind and I'd love to show them to you!

If you've had your photos taken with me in the past, then all you have to do is choose a design, photo(s) and how many you want.  (Oh, I haven't taken your photos? Better get in touch with me soon!) There's a small minimum order of 25, and prices are 2.75-3.50 apiece for the first 25, and take a dollar off the for each one after that! (So...if you want 50 cards, at the higher price for a die cut [fancy edged] design would be 87.50 [for the first 25] plus 62.50 [for 25 more]=$150 total.)

As you'll see, these cards aren't Christmas-centric either...I can easily make them into baby announcements, "we've moved" cards, senior open house announcements, save the date cards...anything you can come up with.

Front sides of the cards are on the left, backs are on the right!  (Outlines won't show up on cards...they're just there to show you where the edges are.) Click to see a larger version.





(I'm thinking this last one would be great with the high gloss finish...)

Again, I can customize most every element of these cards! Color, size, shape, font...Just email me and I'll do my best to make just what you're looking for.  Thanks for reading, friends!

No comments: