01 January 2011

Grant Christopher -- Baby Photography in Lincoln, Nebraska

I was so excited to take baby Grant's photos! The first time I showed up, he was a little fussy and we tried valiantly to calm him down, but he would have none of it.  A week or two later, I returned for a second attempt.  All the pieces came together and Grant was mellow and chill.  It's a great feeling to walk away from a shoot and know you got some wonderful images...especially when the first shoot didn't go as planned!

I seem to have taken an abundant number of photographs of Grant's little feet. (But, can you blame me? They're adorable.)  Beginner's mistakes, perhaps...this was my very first infant photo shoot! I've learned a lot already and can't wait to do more baby photography in the future.

Codi and Kyle, you'll receive your finished photos in the mail this week!










Thanks for looking, everyone!

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

Just beautiful. I know they're going to be so pleased. I'm glad it all worked out for you the second time. Shooting infants take true patience and skill.