07 October 2010

The McMasters! Family Photography in Lincoln, Nebraska



Meet the beautiful McMasters family! Steve, Andrea and their two gorgeous daughters had their family photos taken a couple of weeks ago.  Do you recognize the place?  I took some engagement photos here this spring.  It's my secret, beautiful, perfect place. It makes my soul sing just a little louder.  I think maybe Justin and I should have a picnic here sometime soon.
 This little gal, Erin, really loved the camera and never missed a chance to be in front of it! I could tell within about five seconds of meeting her that she was a performer at heart!  
 


 



 

Karis was much more shy than her sister, and after awhile developed a tentative curiosity about my lens, but was generally content to stay near (or behind) her parents. :)

 






I absolutely loved these sunset photos! As I took these, I had that wonderful golden feeling that the images would be really beautiful. I love that feeling. I always enjoy taking photos, but sometimes your heart just beats a little faster and you CANNOT WAIT to get them on the computer to see them...it was like that.

Thanks for looking, everyone. I really appreciate it. :)


2 comments:

natalie said...

beautiful! i love the contrast of the b&w & bright colors as you scroll through them. nice work nikki! :)

Debbie said...

Incredible!!! I, too, thought the sunset ones were over the top! You do beautiful work.