26 November 2010

Introducing Gift Certificates (& how Nikki doesn't like Black Friday)

I feel I should clarify that even though I'm writing this on Black Friday, I actually don't love the idea of the Christmas season being ushered in by pushing and shoving and spending yourself into a coma. If it weren't for the prospect of scoring some long-desired camera equipment for a great price, I'd actually be observing "Buy Nothing Day."

Still, I know the vast majority of people give gifts to those they cherish, which in most cases they must purchase, and I'm definitely not against that. I love to give meaningful, special things (which are rarely found at the mall, with its garish, superficial, made-in-china sort of energy).  So after a fair bit of inner turmoil, I decided to publish this blog on Black Friday anyways.  Not in any way to honor (or worse, try and capitalize upon) the spending sprees of Black Friday, but simply because I just finished it, and can't wait any longer.  :)

So without further adieu, I'm pleased to introduce something that would truly make a meaningful, special and long-lasting present: a gift certificate for the photography services of yours truly.  (Isn't it pretty??)
You can choose any denomination you like. The certificate, as it says, is good for products and services -- so your lucky recipient can use it towards a photo shoot as well as books, prints, cards, full-resolution images...anything I offer.  The certificate is good for one year from purchase.  It's printed on thick paper, comes in a nice square envelope, and will be mailed to you (in a separate envelope) at no charge, ready to be gifted!

You can purchase gift certificates through me directly. Click here to email nikki moore photography, or give me a call at 402-882-1066.  I'll get your info and let you know where to send your check.

So if you've decided to stay home from the malls today (like me), that's totally okay. And guess what: if you've decided to observe Buy Nothing Day yourself...it'll be here tomorrow too. :)

No comments: